Photograph by Tas Kyprianou

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Lady Dragon with a cherry on top














I have to say I went slightly batty with excitement when I saw these. I am extremely shallow when it comes to clothes and shoes and have a particular fancy for shoes of the rubber kind. I think it comes from the trauma of having my best jellies prized away from me at the age of 7 because my toes were poking through the gaps. The smell just takes me back.. oooooh lovely! I have 5 pairs of rubber shoes!

The collaboration between Melissa and Vivienne Westwood has come up trumps again. The latest edition to the Lady Dragon collection comes in beige with a pair of red cherries on the toes. I have to say that cherries usually annoy me a bit as they have become the classic vintage cliche, but these are just brilliant. I don't have the cash to buy at the moment, so I hope they hang around for a bit, but my advice would be to get them while you can. Sometimes these shoes are not repeated when stocks run out.

Buy them from My Wardrobe for £110.

No comments:

Post a Comment