Photograph by Tas Kyprianou

Sunday 1 August 2010

JUNGLE FISH




Here's a couple of pics of me testing one of my swimsuits in the plunge pool on the deck to our jungle room... luckily the swimsuit kept it's shape and the colour didn't run! PHEW!!!! Every time we finish a new sample I can't decide which one is my favourite. I LOVED wearing this one. It felt so brilliant on my body. Supportive and extremely comfy. We have made all the designs to appeal to the curvy figure, big or small, so whatever your body issues Flying Fish will give you a little boost. I'm glad that I have spent so much time testing my products, it really means so much to me that everyone who ends up buying from me gains a little more body confidence. I can't wait to get them out there and see how they work with all those wonderful different body shapes.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment