Photograph by Tas Kyprianou

Monday 19 July 2010

Prada A/W 2010/11





This has got to be one of my favourite collections for autumn/winter 2010/11. I love the mix of fabrics and textures and the style is very MadMen! Sadly Prada is still financially out of my league, but I have a couple of vintage dresses in this style that could be copied in similar fabrics. I have a great dressmaker who will knock me up a dress like this for about £60. Absolute bargain! I will post the results closer tothe Autumn. In the mean time, check out these patterns I found on the internet for a few pounds. If you can findany similar, it's well worth finding someone to make them for you at a fraction of the designer price. GoodLuck!
Oh, and is it my imagination or are those Prada girls looking a little curvier these days??? Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment