Photograph by Tas Kyprianou

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Mmmmmmmm..


I have to introduce you to my latest obsession.... Fentimans Rose Lemonade! It is absolutely delish!!!! I don't usually drink flavoured fizzy drinks as they are loaded with sugar and loads of tremble inducing crap (I'm a wee bit sensitive don't you know!), but this drink is gorgeous. Rose lemonade is the latest addition to Fentiman's collection of botanically brewed beverages which include Ginger beer and Dandelion and burdock. Yummy! The ingredients for the drinks are infused, slowly fermented and then blended to get the fantastic flavours. I'm not sure where to buy it yet, I buy mine from Sundae Sundae, the best sweet shop ever in Whitstable, but I am wondering if organic shops and maybe even Waitrose stock it? It's around £2.95 per 750ml bottle, which is very pricey, but it's worth every mouthful and completely preservative free. Great for special occasions and if you aren't a big drinker like me, it's special enough to pop into a champagne glass and enjoy with all the boozers. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Bought mine in Sainsbury's after reading your recommendation.

    Katy, no. It tastes like Zoflora.

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete