Photograph by Tas Kyprianou

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Green Goddess


Emerald green is one of my all time favourite colours. I have spent my life searching for the perfect emerald green handbag and the perfect emerald green shoes. So far, no luck. I saw a great handbag in LA last year in a vintage shop, it was perfect. I missed it thanks to a bad dose of blood sugars! I was in this amazing shop in Long beach surrounded by so many fantastic things, hadn't eaten for hours and couldn't focus. So off I went in search of food, and when I came back it was gone! Not meant to be... I always say that to try and make myself feel better! Anyway, I found this beautiful photo on the web. The shape of the swimsuit is lovely but I think it's of the itchy bri nylon fabric variety, which would probably date it to the late 1950's, but I love the colour palette and the composition of the photo. Maybe I'll introduce a bit of emerald into a future collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment